These gluten-free blueberry streusel muffins make the perfect light breakfast or snack, are loaded with healthy fiber and protein, and have just over 100 calories per muffin!
What makes these muffins the real deal? They’re:
Loaded with oats + fiber
This recipe is also great with chocolate chips!
What do you need in your perfect muffin?
This post was created for Fiesta Friday, a weekly foodie link-up party. Please feel free to come join the fun, I promise you won’t regret it!
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2¾ cups oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup soy milk
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- cinnamon sugar (1 teaspoon cinnamon + 3 tablespoons sugar)
- Preheat oven at 350F
- Put all the ingredients except the blueberries and cinnamon sugar into a high power blender. Blend until a batter forms. If you don't have a blender, mash the banana and whisk in the eggs. Then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries. Top with cinnamon sugar
- Divide into muffin tins. Fill until ¾ full.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle