Ingredients (1 smaller loaf):
1 cup flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs (or 2 tablespoon ground flax + 1/3 cup water)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy milk
2 black tea bags
1 apple (cut into thin slices)
1. Put the sugar in a large bowl and whisk in the egg or flax mixture. Then, stir in the milk and oil.
2. Sift in the flour and the baking powder. Then mix everything together until a smooth batter forms.
3. Add in the black tea leaves and 2/3 of the apples.
4. Pour the batter into a loaf pan and top with the remaining apple slices.
5. Bake at 350F for 40 – 50 minutes until golden.