3 cups milk of choice (if vegan I suggest using coconut cream to make it creamier)
3 cups shredded cheese of choice (for vegan, use 1 cup nutritional yeast + 2 cup blended soaked cashews)
seasonings to taste (salt, pepper, paprika, mustard, etc)
1. Prepare your pasta according to your package’s instructions. Then strain the noodles through a strainer and set them aside.
2. To make the cheese sauce, heat 2 cups of milk in a sauce pan over mediumheat. While your milk is heating up, mix together the remaining 1 cup of milk and the flour together.
3. Add your milk + flour mixture into the saucepan when your milk begins to simmer. Stir everything together for 3-4 minutes until it gets thick and creamy.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in your cheese. Continue to mix everything together until all the cheese has melted. Season your cheese sauce with salt and pepper. When you’re happy with your sauce, remove it from the heat.
5. Transfer your pasta into a large bowl and pour your cheese sauce on top of it. Stir everything together until the noodles are thoroughly coated.