It’s spicy, it’s zesty, it’s lemon paprika chicken!
This lemon paprika chicken is a fantastic way to add protein into your lunch or dinner. It uses minimal ingredients and little to no prep time. I promise your chicken will turn out moist and delicious every time!
I have this love hate relationship with meal prepping.
Prior to this, I actually thought I had a pretty diverse palette until I started meal prepping and began to realize I eat the same lunch every single day!
And as much as I love my lemon herb chicken and roasted veggies, after a while, it just got boring and I began to realize how repetitive my meals were.
So, I decided to switch it up a little bit and got myself some new spices!
This ended up being one of the most brilliant ideas ever because lunches just got interesting again. Although, I should probably start coming up with new meal ideas now before I get bored.
What are your favorite meal prep friendly lunches? Let me know! I’d love to try your recipes!
- 6 skinless chicken breasts (4oz)
- 1½ tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and allow chicken to marinade for at least 15 minutes but marinading it overnight will yield more flavorful chicken
- Transfer chicken onto lined baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked in the middle.
- Serve right away with your meal or store in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat it in the oven or place a damp paper towel on it before microwaving.
This post was created for What’s cooking Wednesday, a weekly foodie link-up party. Please feel free to come join the fun, I promise you won’t regret it!